Latvian Business Women Association (LBWA) is non governmental organization joining 39 women organizations and clubs from all over Latvia. LBWA has significant experience in organizing educating and self - development activities for women, particular attention paying to underdeveloped rural regions, women of other nationalities who have not integrated and have not been able to find job in present situation. LBWA realizes successfully mentoring programme for women.
- To promote economic independence of women by organizing educating activities.
- To develop and strengthen activity of women and women organization in the economical, political and social life of the country.
- To promote cooperation between Latvian women organizations and those from other countries.
- To realize activities directed on gender equality.
- To implement support programmes for women-victims of violence and social isolation.
- To strengthen the social status of women in family and in society.
- To improve well-being and a self-estimation of women.
- To encourage and support women to start their own business.
- To pursue learning, consulting and training for women in all regions in Latvia.
- To organize special activities for young people, especially from undeveloped rural regions and for young people with fewer opportunities
Our target group:
- Women from vulnerable social groups.
- Women entrepreneurs, who are starting their own business or already have a small or medium enterprise.
- Young women, especially from undeveloped rural regions and for young people with fewer opportunities
- Women NGOs, which are interested in developing business activities for women.